|Basic information||Ishfaq Ahmad Khan||Israr Ahmed||Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani|
|Date of Birth||3rd November 1930||26th April 1932||5th October 1943|
|Place of Birth||Gurdaspur, Gurdaspur district, Punjab, British India||Hisar, Punjab, British India (now in Haryana, India)||Deoband, United Provinces, British India|
|Date of Death||18th January 2018||14th April 2010||Alive|
|Place of Death||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan||Alive|
|Age||87 years old||77 years old||77 years old|
|School / College||BSc degree from Lahore||local high school of Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|University||Université de Montréal, University of Punjab||King Edward Medical College (MBBS), University of Karachi (B.A., M.A., Islamic Studies)||Darul Uloom Karachi, Karachi University, Punjab University|
|Career||1952 – 2018||1947 – 2010||1977 – Present|
|Status||Pakistani nuclear physicist, emeritus professor||Islamic scholar and preacher of Islam||Scholar of Islamic jurisprudence|
|Spouse||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|Famous for||Nuclear Deterrence Contribution to Pion and particle physics||Muslim leader of Muslim leader & Jamaat-e-Islami||Evolution of Islamic economics, Islamic banking|
|Different Posts / Organizations||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology, International Atomic Energy Agency, Government College University, National Center for Physics, Planning Commission||Call to Qur’an, A revival of Khilafah, Prophetic model of revolution||Deoband, Mazahir Uloom, Nadwatul Ulama, Aminia, Shahi, Dabhel, Hathazari Madrassah, Ashrafia, Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh, Karachi Jamia Uloom-ul-Islamia, Bury, In’aamiyyah|
|Awards||Nishan-i-Imitiaz (1998) Hilal-i-Imtiaz (1995) Sitara-i-Imtiaz (1989)||Sitara-i-Imtiaz (1981)||Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Star of Excellence) in 2019|
Ishfaq Ahmad Khan:
Ishfaq Ahmed Khan was born on 3rd November 1930 in Gurdaspur, Gurdaspur region, Punjab, British India. He was a Pakistani Nuclear Physicist, emeritus teacher of high energy material science, and previous science counsel to the Government of Pakistan.
Facts about Ishfaq Ahmed:
Dr. Prof. Ishfaq Ahmad, Minister of State, Sitara-I-Imtiaz, Hilal-I-Imtiaz, Nishan-I-Imitiaz, is a Pakistani atomic physicist and notable educationist of Pakistan. He is presently a guide to the Prime Minister of Pakistan on key and logical projects, with the status of Federal Minister, and was the administrator of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission from 1991-2001.
With his graduate degree, he got Honors confirmation and made sure about a gold emblem for the acknowledgment of his work in material science. He showed undergrad material science lab courses at the Government College University while taking a shot at major ideas in atomic material science with his college mentor. In 1954, he won the grant under the Columbo Plan cooperation program and went to Quebec, Canada for his doctorate considers. Ahmad went to the doctorate school at the Université de Montréal and did a two-year-long course in Particle material science and connected with his exploration of hypothetical material science. In 1959, Ahmad got D.Sc. in Nuclear material science after presenting his doctoral work in physics. His proposal was composed on familiar French and English language and hesitantly got back to Pakistan under the terms of the Colombo Plan contract.
Prof. Ahmad has been an individual from numerous Boards of Governors of different logical and scholarly bodies in Pakistan, including the Pakistan Council of Science and Technology and the Executive Committee of the National Commission for Science and Technology. He was chosen as a Fellow of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences (1983) and a Fellow of the International Nuclear Energy Academy (2000). He was chosen President of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences in 2007. Since 2001, Prof. Ahmad has been instrumental in the foundation of the National Center for Physics (NCP) in Islamabad and has filled in as seat of its leading group of governors. He was chosen as a Fellow of the IAS in 2000.
Ishfaq Ahmed assumed a significant function in Pakistan’s atomic program and considered one of the pioneers of Pakistan’s both regular citizen side and military atomic program.He has practical experience in hypothetical material science, CERN’s molecule quickening agents, high energy material science, and atomic reactor innovation. Ishfaq Ahmad is viewed as one of the top atomic physicists in Pakistan.
1971 war and nuclear bomb venture:
After the 1971 battle with India, the administration sent Ishfaq Ahmad to the Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology (PINSTECH). When Munir Ahmad Khan turned into the executive of PAEC and was placed responsible for mystery nuclear bomb venture, Munir Khan named Ahmad as the overseer of PINSTECH, where he stayed up to 1976. Ahmad filled in as the head of the Nuclear Physics Division at the mystery Pinstech Institute which built up the principal plans of nuclear bombs, a surreptitious task during the post-1971 war. There, he assumed a persuasive part in driving the material science and numerical computations in the minimum amount of the weapons and accomplished fundamental hypothetical work on the collapse strategy utilized in the weapons.
As right on time as in 1976, Ahmad, in a seismic group drove by geophysicist Ahsan Mubarak directed a three-dimensional mathematical review and made a few observation voyages through the appropriate zones in Balochistan. Following a one-year-long overview, the group found a mountain that coordinated their specifications. The 185-meter skyscraper stone mountain was established in the Ras Koh locale of the Chagai Division of Balochistan, which at their most noteworthy direct ascent toward tallness of 3,009 meters. Ahmad had since quite a while ago noticed that the underground weapon-testing research centers in the mountain ought to be “completely dry” and fit for withstanding a ~20 kiloton atomic power from the inside. Within seven days, further test tests were led to gauge the water substance of the mountains and the encompassing region and to quantify the ability of the mountain’s stone to withstand an atomic test. Once this was affirmed, Ishfaq Ahmed finished the work on a three-dimensional study of the area.
Yellowcake and 239Pu delivery:
In 1976, PAEC prevailing with regards to creating the main nearby 10kg of Yellowcake and later on delivered the 239Pu, the weapon-grade plutonium in 1983, which was later tried with the atomic device.
At PINSTECH, Ahmad delivered the main Photographic plate to recognize the fissile issue in characteristic uranium when it is explored. However, because of its arranged exploration, the information on such a finder is classified. The NPD built up the Chemiluminescent Dosimeter to gauge the identification of alpha particles produced in the rot of radon and thoron gases. Ahmad working together with Hameed Ahmad Khan — overseer of Radiation Physics Division – in the advancement of CR-39, a kind of molecule detector. Ahmad picked up ability in atomic emulsion and built up an originally grouped atomic emulsion that gave data about the mass, charge, and speed of the particles creating the track.
The first gadget was truly made by 1983 and moved to Sargodha aviation based armed forces base for a first test. On 11th March 1983, a first virus test, codename Kirana-I, of a gadget was subtly done at the weapon-testing labs worked inside the Central Ammunition Depot (CAD) of Sargodha AFB. The test was regulated and led by a little group of researchers drove by Ahmad, while counts on quantum oscillator were led by the Theoretical material science group. Other invitees and participants incorporated the Munir Ahmad Khan, Samar Mubarakmand, and Masud Ahmad of PAEC while others were high-positioning regular people authorities of first-class common organization and the well-trained official of the Pakistan military.
He assumed a significant function in building up of the examination foundations in the field of atomic sciences, remarkably atomic physical science, in Pakistan.
Works of Ishfaq Ahmed:
There are a lot of works done by Ishfaq Ahmed in his life career. Some of them are given below.
Atomic information the executives – the part of the International Atomic Energy Agency and its Technical Cooperation program, Ishfaq Ahmad, imprinted on 10th September 2004 at International Atomic Energy Agency Energy for the manageable turn of events and science innovation for the eventual fate of Islamic World. Numerical Integrals in Quantum Nature, Ishfaq Ahmad, The Nucleus Numerical Modeling, and its application in cataclysmic events, Ishfaq Ahmad, Global Change Impact Studies Center.
International Journal of Radiation Applications and Instrumentation. Part D. Nuclear Tracks and Radiation Measurements by Hameed A. Khan, Imtinan E. Qureshi, and Ishfaq Ahmad.
He died on 18th January 2018 in Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Awards and honors:
- Nishan-i-Imitiaz (1998)
- Hilal-i-Imtiaz (1995)
- Sitara-i-Imtiaz (1989)
- Gold Medal, Pakistan Academy of Sciences (1998)
- Gold Medal, Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) (1998)
- Gold Medal, Society of Engineering, Materials, and Metallurgical Engineering (SEMME), Karachi, (1998)
- Gold Medal, Geological Society of Punjab, (1998)
- Doctorate of Science Honoris Causa, UET Lahore, 2000.
- Who’s who in an atom, American Institute of Physics (1969)
Dr. Israr Ahmed was born on 26th April 1932 in Hisar, Punjab, British India which is currently in India. He was a Pakistani Islamic scholar, logician, and Islamic researcher who was followed especially in South Asia just as by South Asian Muslims in the Middle East, Western Europe, and North America. Dr. Israr Ahmed R.A a prestigious Islamic researcher. His talks and messages are listening around the world on the Quran, Politico Socio-Economic System of Islam, Global Affairs and End Times.
He was the organizer of the Tanzeem-e-Islami and a branch lobbyist of the conservative Jamaat-e-Islami. Ahmed composed and distributed 60 books on various parts of Islam and religion, nine of which were interpreted into English. Before that, he was a TV character and every day facilitated a strict show on Peace TV. His dad was a government worker in British Government and had his family settled from Hisar to Montgomery, presently Sahiwal, Punjab Province of Pakistan.
Education & joining of Jamaat-e-Islami:
After moving on from a nearby secondary school, Ahmed moved to Lahore to go to King Edward Medical University in 1950. There, he got MBBS from King Edward Medical University in 1954 and started rehearsing medication.
In 1950, he joined Jamaat-e-Islami drove by Abul Ala Maududi, yet left the gathering when the last decided on partaking in discretionary legislative issues in 1957. Ahmed left the Jamaat-e-Islami in April 1957 due to its association in the public governmental issues, which he accepted was beyond reconciliation with the progressive strategy received by the Jama’at in the pre-1947 period. His enthusiasm for Islam and reasoning became further and he accordingly moved to Karachi, Sindh Province during the 1960s where he took a crack at Karachi University. In the wake of presenting his proposal in 1965, he earned his MSc in Islamic Studies from Karachi University.
Work in the literature and philosophy:
In 1967, Ahmed composed and distributed the significant way of thinking book, the “Islamic Renaissance: The Real Task Ahead”, in which he quickly clarified the theoretical thought of the Caliphate framework. He eagerly kept up that simply by reviving the idea and significance of confidence among the Muslims all in all and intellectuals specifically. His answer was to encourage the Qur’an in contemporary saying supported by the most elevated level of grant. Remarking on logical viewpoints, Ahmed composed that “this endeavor would eliminate the current division between present-day physical and sociologies from one perspective, and Islamic uncovered information on the other. ”
He reprimanded current popular government and the pervasive constituent framework and contended that the top of an Islamic state could dismiss the larger part choices of a chosen gathering. Even though he didn’t prefer to get it by and by, Ahmed was granted Sitara-I-Imtiaz in 1981. He has shockingly more than 60 books in Urdu on points identified with Islam and Pakistan, nine of which have been converted into English and different dialects.
Ahmed yielded the authority of Tanzeem-e-Islami in October 2002 on grounds of terrible wellbeing and Hafiz Akif Saeed is the current Ameer of the Tanzeem to whom all rufaqaa of Tanzeem reestablished their vow of Baiyah.
The Founder – Dr. Israr Ahmed April 261932 – April 14, 2010:
Dr. Israr Ahmad, the second child of an administration worker, was conceived on 26th April 1932, in Hisar (a region of East Punjab, presently a piece of Haryana) in India. He moved on from King Edward Medical College (Lahore) in 1954 and later got his lords in Islamic Studies from the University of Karachi in 1965. He went under the impact of Allama Iqbal and Maulana Abul A’la Maududi as a youthful understudy, worked quickly for Muslim Student’s Federation in the Independence Movement and, following the making of Pakistan in 1947, for the Islami Jami’yat-e-Talaba and afterward for the Jama’at-e-Islami. Dr. Israr Ahmad left the Jama’at in April 1957 given its association in the appointive legislative issues, which he accepted was beyond reconciliation with the progressive philosophy embraced by the Jama’at in the pre-1947 period.
Popularity and Eminence:
While still an understudy and a dissident of the Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba, Dr. Israr Ahmad increased extensive notoriety and prominence as a Mudarris (or educator) of the Holy Qur’an. Even in the wake of leaving the Jama’at, he kept on giving Qur’anic addresses in various urban areas of Pakistan, and particularly after 1965 he has, as indicated by his revelation, contributed the better aspect of his physical and scholarly capacities in the learning and instructing of the Qur’anic astuteness.
True Faith and opinion:
Dr. Israr Ahmad composed a very noteworthy parcel in 1967 where he clarified his fundamental idea — that an Islamic Renaissance is conceivable simply by reviving the Iman (genuine confidence and conviction) among the Muslims, especially their intellectual elite. The renewal of Iman, thusly, is conceivable simply by the spread of the Qur’anic lessons and introducing the never-ending astuteness of the Book of Allah (SWT) in the contemporary figure of speech and at the most elevated level of grant. This endeavor is fundamental to eliminate the current division between present-day physical and sociologies from one viewpoint and the information uncovered by Almighty Allah (SWT) on the other. This lot is accessible in English as “Islamic Renaissance: The Real Task Ahead”.
Medical Field Practicing:
Dr. Israr Ahmad surrendered his flourishing clinical practice in 1971 to dispatch an undeniable and lively development for the restoration of Islam. Because of his endeavors, the Markazi Anjuman Khuddam-ul-Qur’ an Lahore was set up in 1972, Tanzeem-e-Islami was established in 1975, and Tahreek-e-Khilafat Pakistan was dispatched in 1991.
First time Appeared on Pakistan Television:
Dr. Israr Ahmad initially showed up on Pakistan Television in 1978 out of a program called Al-Kitab; this was trailed by different projects, known as Alif Lam Meem, Rasool-e-Kamil, Umm-ul-Kitab and the most mainstream of all strict projects throughout the entire existence of Pakistan Television, the Al-Huda, which made him a commonly recognized name all through the nation. Even though he didn’t prefer to get it actually, Dr. Israr Ahmad was granted Sitara-e-Imtiaz in 1981. He has amazingly more than 60 Urdu books on subjects identified with Islam and Pakistan, 9 of which have been converted into English and different dialects.
With regards to Quranic analysis and comprehension, Dr. Israr Ahmad is a firm conservative of the class of Maulana Mehmood Hassan Deobandi and Allama Shabeer Ahmad Usmani; yet he presents Qur’anic lessons in a logical and edified manner, being additionally a supporter of Allama Iqbal and Dr. Muhammad Rafiuddin, and as his very own result foundation in science and medication. Concerning the inner lucidness of and the standards of profound appearance in the Qur’an, he has followed the considering Maulana Hameed Uddin Farahi and Maulana Ameen Ahsan Islahi, however even here he has additionally built up their line of contention. Dr. Israr Ahmad trusts in a dynamic and progressive origination of Islam, and in such manner, he is a supporter of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Maulana Sayyid Abul A’la Maududi.
Throughout the previous forty years or thereabouts, Dr. Israr Ahmad has been effectively drawn in not just in resuscitating the Qur’an-focused Islamic lasting way of thinking and world-see yet, in addition, transforming the general public in a reasonable manner with a definitive goal of setting up a genuine Islamic State, or the System of Khilafah. He has generally voyaged abroad and the sound and videotapes of his Qur’anic talks in Urdu and English dialects have circled in thousands all through the world.
An ace’s postulation, entitled Dr. Israr Ahmad’s Political Thought and Activities, was composed by Ms. Shagufta Ahmad in the Islamic Studies branch of Canada’s Mac Gill University. This theory is accessible from Markazi Anjuman Khuddam-ul-Qur’ a Lahore.
Dr. Israr Ahmed surrendered the authority of Tanzeem-e-Islami in October 2002 on grounds of terrible wellbeing and Hafiz Aakif Saeed is the current Ameer of the Tanzeem to whom all rufaqaa of Tanzeem reestablished their vow of Baiyah.
Ahmed left the authority of Tanzeem-e-Islami in October 2002 on grounds of terrible wellbeing and Hafiz Akif Saeed is the current Ameer of the Tanzeem to whom all rufaqaa of Tanzeem reestablished their vow of Baiyah.
He was well known for his talks and discussions on TV over copying strict issues. He transformed into a commonly recognized name during the mid-’80s gratitude to a PTV program, Al Huda.
Death and legacy:
Israr Ahmed died of heart failure at his home in Lahore on the morning of 14th April 2010 at age 78. He had surrendered the administration of Tanzeem-I-Islami in 2002 because of poor health. According to his child, his death decayed at around 1:30 AM with torment in the back. He was quite a while heart quiet. His survivors incorporated a spouse, four children, and five daughters.
One significant Pakistani English-language paper remarked after his passing, “Organizer of a few associations like Anjuman-I-Khuddamul Quran, Tanzeem-I-Islami and Tehrik-I-Khilafat, he had supporters in Pakistan, India, and Gulf nations, particularly in Saudi Arabia. He went through very nearly forty years in attempting to stir enthusiasm for Quran-based Islamic philosophy. ”
- Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Star of Excellence) Award by the President of Pakistan in 1981 for his services in the field of religious instruction.
Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani:
Muhammad Taqi Usmani was born on 5th October 1943 (5 Shawwal 1362 AH) in Deoband, a city in the Saharanpur region of Uttar Pradesh, India. In 1958, Usmani passed the Fazil-e-Arabi (Arabic language assessment) with unique excellence, directed by the Punjab Board. In 1959 he moved on from the Alim course at Darul Uloom Karachi. He at that point worked in fiqh (Islamic law) under the direction of his dad, the Mufti of Darul Uloom Karachi, Muhammad Shafi, getting his Takhassus degree (equal to a Ph.D.) in fiqh and ifta (issuance of Islamic lawful assessments) from Darul Uloom Karachi in 1961, acquiring the title of Mufti. He moved on from the University of Karachi with a Bachelor of Arts in 1964, at that point got a Bachelor of Laws with unique excellence from the University of Karachi in 1967. He got a Master of Arts in Arabic writing, with unique excellence, from the University of Punjab in 1970.
As indicated by The Muslim 500 site, he is the main researcher of Islamic Finance, “Usmani’s central impact originates from his situation as a worldwide expert on the issue of Islamic fund.”
In March 2004, United Arab Emirates Vice President and Prime Minister Mohammed canister Rashid Al Maktoum introduced an honor to Taqi Usmani in acknowledgment of his lifetime administration and accomplishment in Islamic money during the yearly International Islamic Finance Forum (IIFF) in Dubai.
He is at present taking a shot at different posts.
- Current Positions
- Positions before
- Executive, Sharia Board of State Bank of Pakistan
- VP (Vice President) and Shaykh al-Hadith, Jamia Darul-Uloom Karachi
- Executive, International Shariah Standard Council, Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions, Bahrain
- Lasting Member, Vice Chairman, International Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah, the organ of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC)
- Part, Islamic Fiqh Academy of Rabita-al-‘Alam-e-Islami, Makkah
- Lasting Member International Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah, supported by OIC.
- Executive Center for Islamic Economics Pakistan since 1991
- Executive Shariah Board Central Bank of Bahrain
- Executive Shariah Board Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, U.A.E.
- Executive Shariah Board Meezan Bank Limited, Karachi, Pakistan
- Executive Shariah Board International Islamic Rating Agency, Bahrain
- Executive Shariah Board Pak-Kuwait Takaful, Karachi
- Executive Shariah Board Pak-Qatar Takaful, Karachi
- Administrator Shariah Board JS Investments Islamic Fund, Karachi
- Administrator Shariah Board of JS Islamic Pension Savings Fund
- Administrator Shariah Board Arif Habib Investments – Pakistan International Islamic Fund, Karachi
- Part Shariah Board Arcapita Investment Fund, Bahrain
- Part Unified Shariah Board Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah
- Part Shariah Board Guidance Financial Group, USA
- Positions previously
- Judge, Shariat Appellate Bench, Supreme Court of Pakistan (1982 to May 2002)
- Director, Center for Islamic Economics, Pakistan since 1991
- Judge, Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan from (1980 to 1982)
- Part, Syndicate University of Karachi (1985 to 1988)
- Part, Board of Governors, International Islamic University Islamabad, 1985 to 1989.
- Part, International Institute of Islamic Economics (1985 to 1988)
- Part, Council of Islamic Ideology (1977 to 1981)
- Part, Board of Trustees International Islamic University, Islamabad (2004 to 2007)
- Part, Commission for Islamisation of Economy of Pakistan
List of the books:
He composed numerous books in Arabic, Urdu, and English too, these books are well known in Pakistan as well as in India, Bangladesh, and numerous different nations in the World.
- Ahkam-ul-Auraq A Naqdiyah (Rulings concerning paper cash).
- Ahkam-uz-Zaba’ih (The Legal Rulings on Slaughtered Animals)
- Bahouth Fee Qadaya Fiqheyah Ma’asirah (Fiqh conversations on some significant contemporary issues).
- Mama Hea A Nasraniyah? (What is Christianity?)
- Nathrat ‘Abarah Houl At-Ta’limi Al-Islamiyah (About Islamic Education).
- Takmila Fathul Mulheim (A broad work of translation of Saheeh Muslim in 6 volumes, complimentary to Fathul Mulhim by ‘Allamah Shabbir Ahmad Usmani)
- Fiqh-ul-Buyoo’ (2 Volumes)
- Usool al Ifta wa A’dabuhu
- Mu’aqqaf Ummat-ul-Islamiyah Minal Qadiyaniyah (The View of the Ummah on Qadiyanism/Qadiyanism on Trial)
- Tauzeeh Al-Qur’ an/Aasan Tarjuma-e-Qur’ an (The Urdu Translation of the Holy Qur’an with critique) (3 Volumes)
- ‘Uloom-ul-Qur’ an (An Approach to the Qur’anic Sciences)
- Ina’mul Bari (Explanation of celebrated Hadeeth assortment Saheeh Bukhari) (8 volumes distributed up ’til now)
- Khatm-e-Bukhari Shareef
- Dars-e-Tirmidhi (3 Volumes) (Explanation of acclaimed hadith assortment Sunan-e-Tirmidhi)
- Taqreer-e-Tirmidhi (2 Volumes)
- Hudhur (Salla-Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) ney Farmaya (Sayings of Prophet Sall-Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam)
- Aik Hazar Hadeeth (with Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Jameel Ahmad Thanwi, and Wahid Uddeen Panipati (RA))
- Hujjiyat-e-Hadeeth (The Authority of Sunnah)
- Deen Kya Hai?
- Asr-e-Haazir Mein Islam Kaise Naafiz Ho
- Namazein Sunnat Ke Mutabiq Parhey (Offer Salah as per the Sunnah)
- Aap Zakat Kis Tarah Ada Karein?
- Ahkam-e-I’tikaf (The Rules of I’tikaf)
- Pur Noor Duain (Radiant Prayers) (Collection of Prayers for all events)
- Aasan Nakiyan (Easy Good Deeds)
- Taqleed Ki Shari’a Hasiyat (The Legal Status of Following a Madhab)
- Deeni Madaris ka Nisab wa Nitham
- Zabet-e-weladat (Birth Control: Islamic decisions)
- Maghribi Mumalik Kay Jadeed Fiqhi Masa’il Aur Un Ka Hal
- Mahe Rawjabb Chand Galat Fehmiyon Ka Azala
- Tarashay (Excerpts from Islamic works)
- Akabir ‘Ulama-e-Deoband Kya Thay? (The Scholars of Deoband Islamic Seminary)
- Irshadat-e-Akabir – Ifadaat (gathered)
- Nuqoosh-e-Raftigan (Obituaries of Islamic Scholars and different dignitaries)
- Meray Walid Meray Sheik (My Father, My Shaikh)
- Ma’asir Hazrat Arifi (Sayings and recollections of Dr. Adbul Hai Arifi)
- Hakeem ul Ummat Kay Siasi Afkar (The Political Thoughts of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi)
- Islam Aur Seasate Hazra (Islam and Contemporary Politics)
- Islam Aur Siyasi Nazriyat
- Andulus Mei Chand Roz (Travelog) (A Few Days in Andalusia)
- Dunya Meray Aagay (Travelog)
- Jahaney Deda (Travelog)
- Safar Dar Safar (Travelog)
- Hadhrat Ameer Mu’awiyah (Radi-Allahu ‘anhu) aur Tareekhi Haqa’iq (Hadhrat Mu’awiyah (Radi-Allahu ‘anhu) and the Historical Facts)
- Qadiyani Fitnah aur Millat-e-Islamiyah Ka Mu’aqqaf (with Samiul-Haqq)
- Book of scriptures Kya Hai? (What is the Bible?)
- ‘Eesayat Kya Hai?
- Islam Mein Khula Ki Haqeeqat
- Islam Mein Pooray Dakhil Ho Jao
- Islami Bankari Ki Buyadayn
- Islami Bankari
- Jalsay O Jaloos
- Jhoot Aur Uski Murawwaja Sooratayn
- Allah Keliye Jeena Marna
- Andhera Ho Raha Hai Bijli Ki Roshni Mein
- Aulad Ki Islah-o-Tarbiyat Waldain Ki Zimmadari Hai
- Azadi-e-Niswan ka Faraib
- Bidat – Aik Ghumrahi
- Bismillah Ki Ahmiyat
- Daulat-e-Qur’an Ki Qadr-o-Azmat
- Dunya K Uss Paar (Beyond this World)
- Dunya Say Dil Na Lagao
- Durood Shareef Aik Ehm ‘Ibadat Hai
- Falsafa-e-Hajj O Qurbani
- Ghair Soodi Bankari
- Gunahgar Say Nafrat Mat Kijiyay
- Haqooq-ul-‘Ibadd Aur Mu’amalat
- Harawm Ashiya Se Ilaj Ka Hukm
- Hasad – Aik Muhlik Bemari
- Hudood – Aik Ilmi Jaiza (The Case of the Hudood Ordinances)
- ‘Ilm Par A’ mal Karein
- Islam Aur Jidat Pasandi (Islam and Modernism)
- Islah-e-Ma’ashara (Perfecting society)
- Islahi Mawa’iz (Discourses for profound flawlessness) (3 volumes)
- Islahi Majalis (Discourses on Tasawwuf) (7 volumes distributed so far)
- Islahi Khutubat (The Discourses on the Islamic Way of Life) (16 volumes distributed so far)
- Islam Aur Humaray Zindagi (10 Volumes)
- Islam Aur Jadeed Mu’ashi Masa’il (8 Volumes)
- Fiqhi Maqalat (6 volumes) (Collection of articles on Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Maqalat-e-Uthmani (2 Volumes)
- Fatawa-e-Uthmani (3 Volumes)
- Zikr o Fikr (Collection of articles composed for Daily paper Jang)
- ‘Idalatey Faislay (Court Rulings)
- Nashri Taqreerain (Speeches broadcasted on Radio Pakistan)
- Dastoor-ul ‘Amal baeraey Talibeen e Islah (Instructions for competitors of profound improvement)
- Fard Ke Islah (Individual Reform)
- Milkiyat-e-Zamion Aur uske Tahdeed (Land possession and its restriction)
- Nifaz-e-Shariat Aur uske Masa’il (The Establishment of Sharee’ah and its Rulings)
- Hamaray ‘A’eli Masa’il (Our Family Issues)
- Hamara Ta’lemi Nizam (Our Educational System)
- Hamara Ma’ashi Nizam (Our Economic System)
- Islam Aur Jadeed Ma’eeshat wa Tijarat (Islam and Modern Economics and Commerce)
- Mu’amalaat Saaf Rakhayn (Live like Brothers, Deal like Strangers)
- Mu’asharti Huqooqq O Fara’iz
- Nafs Ki Kashmakash
- Namoos-e-Risalat Ki Hifazat Kijiyay
- Parosion K Huqooq
- PLS Account Ki Haqeeqat
- Prize Bond Ki Sharee Haseeat
- Qatal Aur Khana Jangi
- Rahat Kis Tarah Hasil Ho
- Ramadan Kis Tarah Guzaarein
- Rizqq Ka Sahih Istemaal
- Roza Hum Say Kia Mutalba Kerta Hai
- Sahafat (Article)
- Seerat-un-Nabee (S) Aur Hamari Zindagi
- Sood Per Tareekhi Faisla (The Historic Judgment on Usury-Interest)
- Soodi Nizam Ki Kharabiyan Aur Uss Ka Mutabadil
- Taqdeer Per Raazi Rehna Chahiye
- Tawakkul K Ahmiyat
- Tawakkul Ki Haqeeqat
- Waldain Ki Khidmat – Jannat Ka Zariya
Attack on Mufti Taqi:
Mufti Muhammad has gotten away from an assault in Karachi by an irregular shooter who started shooting at him when he alongside his significant other was in a vehicle which brings about the slaughtering of 2 of his security powers while 2 individuals are harmed and are in a basic condition. The Chief Minister of Sindh Murad Ali Shah has requested for the moment capture of the killers.
1. en.wikipedia. 15th October 2020; Available from: en.wikipedia
2. praboook. 15th October 2020; Available from: praboook
3. pakpedia. 15th October 2020; Available from: pakpedia
4. en.wikipedias. 15th October 2020; Available from: en.wikipedias.
5. pakpediax. 15th October 2020; Available from: pakpediax